Pre-Sale Launch starts today! Ultimaker has selected the UK for a limited pre-sale launch of their new PVA Removal Station ahead of the global launch in July 2022
Producing complex geometries and stunning visual prototypes often requires the use of PVA support material. One historical challenge in this process is simply the time it can take for the PVA support material to fully dissolve.
Ultimaker seek to improve the user experience of working with PVA with the release of their new PVA Removal Station which can dissolve PVA support material in a matter of hours, using only water in this chemically free process.
With a high dissolving speed – up to 4 times faster than in still water – the PVA Removal Station effectively removes all PVA in 1 – 8 hours* (even from hard to reach cavities), ensuring you have your final part as soon as possible
The PVA Removal Station is universal in use and comes with a basket and divider to keep prints in place and fully submerged. The saturation indicator shows if water needs changing, and the transparent container allows you to keep an eye on the dissolving process.
Designers and engineers can save significant time while iterating because of the following benefits in this all-in-one solution that makes PVA removal hassle-free!
Some key benefits of the Ultimaker PVA Removal Station include :
- Remove PVA up to 4 x faster: Water is circulated by a magnetic rotor to speed up PVA removal up to 4x faster (compared with motionless water). The water changes direction every 2 minutes to push more water against the model – even into the hard-to-reach cavities.
- Minimal intervention, higher productivity: The Ultimaker PVA Removal Station reduces operator time to only a few minutes per print, with minimal maintenance or need for cleaning.
- Work with complete peace of mind: With less hassle, no mess, and complete peace of mind you can rely on and easily monitor the PVA Removal Station. This enables you to confidently continue working while waiting for your high-quality end result.
- Rotor-powered circulation: A magnetic rotor circulates water to reach all parts of your 3D print
- Adjustable rotor speed: Adjust for faster dissolving or to protect fragile parts
- Keeps prints secured: A rinsing basket keeps prints in place and submerged
- Easy to follow progress: A transparent, illuminated container makes it easy to know exactly when your part is ready
- Low maintenance: Ergonomically designed for easy cleaning
- No chemicals needed: Just fill with regular tap water, which can be safely disposed of when finished
- Clean and no-mess: Ergonomic design features help keep your workspace clean and tidy
|Properties||Container volume||13.7 L||3.6 US gal|
|Maximum part size (XYZ)||200 x 230 x 165 mm||7.8 x 9 x 6.4 in|
|Supported materials||Optimized for: PLA and PVA|
|Also suitable for: PETG, Tough PLA, Nylon, CPE in combination with PVA|
|(Also supports equivalent third-party materials)|
|Rotational speed||225 RPM (normal)|
|100 RPM (low)|
|Operating sound||< 50 dBA|
|Physical dimensions||Dimensions||303 x 325 x 374 mm||11.9 x 12.8 x 14.7 in|
|Dimensions with handle extended||303 x 325 x 528 mm||11.9 x 12.8 x 20.8 in|
|Net weight||6.35 kg||14 lbs|
|Container weight (empty)||4.2 kg||9.3 lbs|
|Shipping box dimensions||400 x 400 x 500 mm||15.7 x 15.7 x 19.7 in|
|Shipping weight||8.5 kg||18.7 lbs|
|Ambient conditions||Operating ambient temperature||15 – 32 °C||59 – 90 °F|
|Non-operating temperature||0 – 32 °C||32 – 90 °F|
|Relative humidity||10 – 90% RH non-condensing|
|Electrical requirements||Voltage||100 – 240 V AC|
|Frequency||50 – 60 Hz|
|Warranty period||12 months|
You can find our more about the Ultimaker PVA Removal Station on the product page here: Ultimaker PVA Removal Station – Dream 3D
If you have an queries regarding this product or if you would like to request a bespoke quote, please contact us at email@example.com / 07789266163
Thanks for reading 🙂