Each bay features automatic material switching, composite-ready feeder wheels, and filament flow sensors. Now you can achieve increased productivity, easier operation, and higher-quality production.
Productivity to power your business
Seamlessly integrating with the Ultimaker S5, the Material Station redefines material handling to unlock truly 24/7 production. Load up to six material spools inside the humidity controlled chamber and smart features take care of the rest composite ready feeder wheels, filament sensors, and automatic switching when a material runs out. Now you can achieve increased productivity and higher-quality production.
Simplify your 3D printing workflow
We’ve been making 3D printing easier since 2011 and this is our biggest step yet. Front-load materials in seconds, configure to your needs, and stop worrying about material storage conditions. The Ultimaker S5 Material Station is also fully integrated into our software tools, so you stay informed and 100% focused on doing your best work.
- Fast and easy loading: Front-facing bay for up to six materials reduces loading time to a few seconds
- Controlled extraction: Inside-out airflow optimized for filtering and print quality
- Uninterrupted printing: Sensors detect when one material spool ends and automatically loads the next
- Humidity control: Intelligent atmospheric management keeps relative humidity below 40%
- Easy setup and monitoring: NFC material auto-recognition and seamless integration with Ultimaker software
- Composite materials compatible: Print parts with high strength and unique properties
- Limitless configurations: Keep your most-used materials ready to print when you need Ultimaker and third-party filaments