The Ultimaker S5 Air Manager provides a closed, inside-out airflow throughout the printing process. This leads to a better-controlled environment inside the build chamber and filters up to 95% of ultrafine particles created while printing. The result? A safer work environment and peace of mind when printing with a wider range of materials with an Ultimaker S5.
More materials, less hassle
Optimized software profiles precisely control filtering for every Ultimaker material and over 40 third-party filaments. So you can focus on creating the perfect 3D printed part with any material you choose. No worries about UFPs, and no extra time configuring your printer.
- EPA filter: Removes up to 95% of UFPs
- Controlled extraction: Inside-out airflow optimized for filtering and print quality
- Enhanced safety: Physical barrier prevents reaching inside the printer
- Optimized for your application: Detects material being used and adjusts airflow
- Easy setup: Printer detects when the Air Manager is connected
- Smart monitoring: Printer tracks filter usage and prompts replacement