PolySmooth gives excellent printing characteristics, balanced mechanical properties, and most importantly, “polishability” when exposed to common alcohols such as isopropyl alcohol or ethanol.
- Polishable – The first 3D printable filament engineered for layer free post-processing. We have specifically developed PolySmooth™ to work alongside the Polysher™ providing the solution to dramatically improve the surface quality of 3D printed objects.
- Easy to Print: PolySmooth™ is compatible with all filament-based 3D printers and prints under similar conditions as PLA. Featuring a wide printing temperature range, low odor and no heated bed required, PolySmooth™ is the perfect companion to your desktop 3D printer.
- Optimized for Support: We have taken our experience from PolySupport™ and engineered PolySmooth™ with the same support removal properties. Easily break away support from PolySmooth’s™ surface and once your model is polished there is no scar left on the surface.
- Balanced Mechanical Properties:PolySmooth™ features well balanced mechanical properties, outperforming ABS and PLA on most attributes , making it an ideal material for everyday 3D printing.
- Warping Free: PolySmooth™ exhibits very minimal residual stress when printing which means almost no warping, making it ideal for printing large parts.
|Recommended Glass Transition Temp||~ 70 °C|
|Density||1.05 – 1.10 g/cm3|
|Diameters||1.75 mm or 2.85 mm|
|Tolerance||± 0.05 mm (Typical ~ ± 0.02 mm )|
|Recommended Printing Temp||210 – 230 °C|
|Recommended Printing Speed||40 – 90 mm/s|
|Recommended HBP1 (if equipped) Temp||Up to 70 °C|