ABS filament is a type of filament that is used in most of the processes for making commonly used plastic products. They are delivered in air-tight packages which include desiccants.
- Strong yet flexible, cracks or warping may occur when printing large-scale models or shapes.
- There may be a smell of burning plastic while printing
- You can print by using a heating bed.
- Adhesion is outstanding and melting point is uniform.
- It is a low-hazard material and safe for human use.
- It can be used in most kinds of FFF-type 3D printers but is designed specifically for Cubicon 3D printers.
- The material has been certified by IOS 9001, DIN EN 13432:2000-12, and SGS materials certification.
Product: ABS Filament
Manufacturer: HyVision Cubicon
Nozzle temperature: 220-240°C
Filament diameter: 1.75mm (tolerance +/- 0.05mm)