The V3 Brass Nozzle has excellent thermal conductivity, which means it can transfer heat from the hot end to the nozzle and filament more efficiently than other materials. The Raise3D V3 Brass Nozzle is exquisitely designed, with high quality, sturdiness and durability, and suitable for printing with filament up to 300℃, or printing with non-abrasive filament. The diameter of Raise3D V3 Brass Nozzle is 0.4mm, as indicated on the nozzle surface.
- Exquisite design: Raise3D V3 Brass Nozzle is exquisitely designed to effectively prevent filament leakage at the hot end and to provide a smooth, glossy and consistent printing finish. The internal grooves and protrusions are carefully conceived to reduce resistance on corners, and the chamfer design is used to reduce the loss of filament.
- High-quality material:Raise3D V3 Brass Nozzle is made of high-quality brass material, which does not rust or corrode easily. The brass nozzle is durable and easy to install.
- Smooth surface: The smooth surface allows the nozzle to connect to the hot end smoothly to avoid leakage of filament, and achieve a smooth and neat printing finish.
- High precision: The inner wall of the nozzle of the 3D printer extruder is smooth without burrs, and the viscosity coefficient is small. The diameter variation of the extruder nozzle is less than 0.02 mm, produces smooth extrusion when printing.
- Applicability and compatibility: Raise3D V3 Brass Nozzle is suitable for Raise3D Pro2 Series and E2 printers.
Packaging Size (WxDxH): 130 x 110 x 5mm
Weight with Packaging: 9g
Diameter of the nozzle: 0.4mm
Maximum diameter: 10mm
For Raise3D Pro2 series and E2 3D printers.
Only available at 0.4mm.