The Olsson Ruby Nozzle is a substantial upgrade for your Ultimaker 3D printer.
0.4mm for use with 2.85mm filament
Five Reasons to Get the Olsson Ruby
- ONE NOZZLE – The Olsson Ruby will work with a huge range of materials. PLA, ABS, CPE/PET, Nylon, and composites with abrasive additives such as Carbon fibre, Steel, Wood, Boron Carbide, Tungsten and Phosphorescent pigment, are some of the materials successfully tested so far.
- HIGHLY WEAR RESISTANT – The ruby mounted at the tip assures that even the toughest materials will be printable. It was originally designed for printing with a composite of Boron Carbide (B4C), the third hardest known material in the world.
- EXCELLENT HEAT CONDUCTIVITY – Since most of the Olsson Ruby is made from brass, with its excellent heat conductivity, performance and throughput is first-class.
- VERIFIED PERFORMANCE – People all over the world have been testing different iterations of the ruby nozzle since early 2016. We are very happy to hear about the good results from this community.
- MANUFACTURING QUALITY – The Olsson Ruby is manufactured, assembled and tested in a high-quality facility in Sweden. This is why 3DVerkstan guarantees the very best quality and tolerances.