- Preheat a convection oven to 110°C / 230°F
- When the oven is preheated, quickly put your printed object (tip: Keep the supports attached) in the oven and start a timer.
- We recommend placing the object on a flat aluminium sheet or similar.
- For small objects with thin walls & medium infill set a 20-minute timer.
- For large objects with thick walls & medium infill set a 60-minute timer.
- When the object is done annealing, do NOT remove the object, but instead just turn off the oven.
- Wait for the oven to cool down to room temperature.
- Remove the object from the oven (remove the supports).
- A higher infill percentage = less shrinkage during annealing
- During the annealing process the already high crystalline ePLA material will (rapidly) crystallise further – this means that ePLA will become extra stiff at high temperatures.
- The material has been developed for dimensional accuracy both before and after annealing which explains the low shrinkage that you will experience when working with ePLA
Recommended printing temperature (°C): 235 ± 10
Recommended heated bed temperature: Can be printed without, but if you have one, we recommend 70°C
Storage: Cool and dry conditions, ideally ~20°C
- High quality ePLA 3D Printer filament
- Recycled content: 50% (2019 average of all colours of this material; can vary)
- 100% recyclable cardboard spool and packaging
- 750g of material
- Colour ref – 9071(Default = RAL, Numbers with a ‘C’ on the end refer to Pantone
Technical Data Sheet
Please follow the below link to the Technical Data Sheet: