Easy to print filament for durable applications requiring good mechanical properties
The open system filament material is a pure polyamide 6/66 and the base material was originally developed by DSM Engineering Materials experts for demanding specialty applications often subjected to harsh environments and high temperatures (up to 125°C).
Optimised to 3D print easily, Novamid® ID1030 brings a unique combination of properties, including outstanding stiffness and ductility, across a range of applications – from transportation, to sports and electronics. The optimised crystallisation profile improves fusion, enabling parts with excellent interlayer strength and high surface quality.
- Electronics – Bench-top assembly jigs, custom parts specific storage
- Sports & lifestyle
- Easy to print polyamide filament
- Great starter material
- Optimised for ductility and strength
- Suitable for harsh environments and temperatures up to 125˚C
- Good mechanical properties
- Colours: available in natural, green, black and white
- Diameters: 2.85 and 1.75
Please follow the below link for further NOVAMID® ID1030Product Information:
Please follow the below link for the Printing Guidelines: