Carbon fibre filled filament that is easy to print. No wonder it’s DSM’s most popular filament.
Despite the low carbon fiber loading of 10% – much lower than most carbon filled materials – Novamid® ID1030 CF10 enables parts that are stronger, stiffer and tougher parts with higher tensile strength and modulus.
Designed especially for 3D printing, the material’s excellent mechanical properties and smooth appearance make it ideal for a very broad range of demanding, structural applications that require robust performance possibly at elevated temperatures. Novamid® ID1030 CF10 can be printed on standard desktop fused filament fabrication (FFF) machines with a hardened nozzle.
Tests have shown that users can run their printers at the same speed as with unreinforced plastics, while achieving considerably better strength and toughness.
- Automotive under-the-hood applications
- Protective and supporting sports gear
- High performance functional parts
- Manufacturing jigs and fixtures
- Medical braces and prosthetics
- Light weight applications
- Applications requiring durable and stiff parts with good mechanical properties
- 3D prints as easy and fast as unreinforced plastics
- For parts with properties close to what is usually achievable only by injection molding
- Durable parts with good mechanical properties due to high inter-layer strength
- Made from DSM Novamid® copolyamide PA6/66, which is used in automotive and electronics for many years
- Heat Deflection Temperature (HDT) of 184ºC at 1.8MPa
- Very low warpage compared to unfilled PA
- Characteristic matte black surface-finish with less roughness
- Available in black, 2.85 and 1.75 diameters
Please follow the link to the further NOVAMID® ID1030 CF10 Product Information:
Please follow the link to the Printing Guideline: