For flexible parts requiring high temperature and chemical resistance.
Arnitel® ID2060 HT, a high-performance TPC, is the first to offer a unique balance of flexibility, chemical resistance against exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) condensate and prolonged high temperature resistance. Parts printed can sustain high temperatures of 175°C (1000 h) or 190°C (500 h) and chemicals such as EGR condensate.
- Air-fuel management systems, engine shields and covers for automotive
- Shutter system and front-end module components for automotive
- Gaskets and seals for automotive
- Aluminium & rubber replacement for light weighting applications in automotive under the hood
- End-of-arm tooling
- Tubes for home appliances
- First high temperature TPC filament on the market
- Prolonged high temperature performance: 175°C (1000hrs), 190°C (500 hrs)
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Hardness of Shore D 61
- Available in black, 2.85 and 1.75 diameters
Please follow the below link for the Arnitel® id2060 HT product information:
Please follow the below link to the printing guidelines: