Arnitel® ID2045 is a thermoplastic copolyester (TPC) with unique properties such as resistance against high temperatures due to long term thermo-oxidative stability. The material is highly elastic with Shore D of 34 and does not show cracking or loss in gloss under UV exposure. Half of Arnitel® ID2045 material originates from bio-based feedstock.
Ideal for soft, flexible applications, this material prints twice as fast when compared to TPU. It combines easy and fast printing with high performance characteristics enabled by excellent inter-layer adhesion due to its slower crystallization behavior. Arnitel® ID2045 has excellent energy return – 20-30% higher when compared to TPU and EVA.
The natural colored filament passes ISO 10993-10 Irritation/Intracutaneous reactivity testing, ISO 10993-5 Cytotoxicity testing and USP class VI tests for medical implants.
- Shoe in-soles, midsoles
- Protective sport equipment such as mouthguards and glasses
- Wearables such as earbuds and smartwatch bands
- Flexible tools and electronics
- Prosthetics, splints
- Gaskets, tubes, wipers
- 50% of the material originates from bio-based feedstock
- Passed USP class VI for medical implants and ISO qualifications for irritation and cytotoxicity
- Tested on multiple open platform FFF machines
- Highly elastic material for soft, flexible applications
- High UV and chemical resistance
- Excellent energy return
- Fast print speed
- Available in natural, black and grey; 2.85 and 1.75 diameters
Please follow the below link to the ARNITEL® ID2045 further product information:
Please follow the below link to the print guidelines: