The covers for the BCN3D printers consist of an upper enclosure, a filter and a door, these covers allow you to have a completely enclosed and secure printer.
- A constant temperature to prevent warping (detachment of the part) and facilitate 3D prints that require difficult-to-print materials (ABS, PC).
- The air is replaced using a professional fan and HEPA filter.
- No more draughts during printing.
- The cover can be installed and uninstalled easily without damaging the printer. No screws or drill needed; simply clip on the kit.
- A latch closes the door and protects prints from any outside access. This latch is particularly useful in an educational context to protect high-temperature parts.
- No odour or smoke escapes from the printer thanks to the HEPA filter which has a working life
It is recommended that the filter is changed 600 to 1200 hours depending on the printed material. ABS and PC clog up the filter faster than other materials. Furthermore, when you print with Nylon or PC, we recommend to install the cover and turn on the heat up the printer at least 10 minutes before to allow the temperature within the enclosure to heat up.
- 1 plastic ABS seal kit
- 1 set of nuts and bolts
- 1 set of 6 PMMA plates (5 plates of 5mm and the doors’ plate 3mm)
- 1 fan 80mm
- 1 power cable 12v
- 1 HEPA filter- Assembly manual