The main benefits of the the PLACTIVE AN1 Sky Blue Filament are listed below:
- Antibacterial action has been scientifically validated eliminating more than 99.99% of fungi, viruses, bacteria and a wide range of microorganisms.
- Clinically tested in prosthesis for amputees with excellent results. Ideal for the manufacture of other medical applications where it’s dangerous to have bacterial contamination, such as postoperative prostheses, wound dressing and surgical equipment.
- Antibacterial properties confirmed by two microbiology laboratories in Chile and USA.
- PLACTIVE is a FDA Registered Material and EU compliant (No. 10/2011, No. 1935/2004 and No. 2023/2006).
- The manufacturer also has certification ISO 9001/2015 and is REACH compliant.
- The Nano-Additive maintains all the mechanical properties of the material
- It has thermoforming characteristics that facilitates post-processing and final adjustments of the 3D printed application.
- Non-toxic product and environmentally friendly (biodegradable).
PRINTING TEMP. 190 – 210 °C
PRINTING SPEED 40 – 50 MM/SEG
LAYER HEIGHT 0.1 MM
PRINT BED TEMP. ± 0 – 60 °C
|Physical Properties||PLACTIVE TM||ASIM Method|
|Specific Gravity, g/cc||1.24||D792|
|MFR, g/10 min(2)||6||D1238|
|Peak Melt Temperature, °C||145-160||D3418|
|Glass Transition Temperature, °C||55-60||D3418|
|Tensile Yield Strength, psi (MPa)||8700 (60)||D882|
|Tensile Strength at Break, psi (MPa)||7700 (53)||D882|
|Tensile Modulus, psi (MPa)||524,000 (3.6)||D882|
|Tensile Elongation, %||6||D882|
|Notched Izod Impact, ft-lb/in (J/m)||0.3 (16)||D256|
|Flexural Strength, psi (MPa)||12,000 (83)||D790|
|Flexural Modulus, psi (MPa)||555,000 (3.8)||D790|
|Heat Distortion Temperature, °C 66 psi (0.45 MPa)||55||E2092|