PLA is an environmentally friendly material made of corn and sugar cane; it generates almost no hazardous elements throughout printing. PLA has 70~89% strength of ABS. PLA can deform at a high temperature.
- Biodegradable to H2O and CO2
- Though more breakable compared to ABS, it does not break easily.
- It results in fewer cracks, contractions, and warping compared to ABS when printing large-scale or easily
- Unlike ABS, it gives off a semi-sweet smell during printing.
- It has a much glossier finish than ABS.
- Adhesion is outstanding and melting point is uniform.
- With no hazards, it is a material safe for human use.
- It can be used in multiple kinds of FFF-type 3D printers.
- We use material that has been certified by IOS 9001, DIN EN 13432:2000-12, and SGS materials certification.
Product: PLA Filament
Manufacturer: HyVision Cubicon
Nozzle temperature: 190-220°C
Filament diameter: 1.75mm (tolerance +/- 0.05mm)