PP GF30 (Polypropylene 30% glass fibre) is a composite filament, filled with glass fibre for chemically resistant, lightweight and dimensionally stable parts.
It is amongst the most used filled materials in the automotive industry, characterised by a long service life and able to resist to all weather conditions.
Some suggested Applications:
- Parts exposed to aggressive and humid environments or in contact with chemicals.
- Rigid structural elements such as brackets, bars, shafts and frames.
- Automotive and aerospace industry.
- Combination of excellent chemical resistance, strength and stiffness.
- Water and UV resistant.
- Resistant to aggressive environments and high temperature, up to 120 ºC.
|Extruder temp||230° C – 250° C|
|Min. layer height||0.2mm – 0.4mm|
|Bed temp.||80º C|
For BCN3D Cura users:
Get a proper printing profile for PP GF30 using the ones integrated into the BCN3D Cura. Download the latest version of BCN3D Cura.