PAHT CF15 (High Temperature Polyamide carbon fibre reinforced) combines high temperature and chemical resistance with extreme mechanical properties.
It allows to work under 150ºC continuous temperatures with the peak temperature of 180ºC in comparison to a standard PA. 15% carbon fibre reinforcement makes it stiffer thus open new fields for the printing of demanding applications.
Some suggested Applications:
- Parts exposed to aggressive and humid environments or in contact with chemicals.
- Rigid structural elements such as brackets, bars, shafts and frames.
- Automotive and aerospace industry.
A material for the most demanding applications
Thanks to its composite nature, PAHT CF15 excels where most materials would fail, with a perfect combination of stiffness, strength and heat resistance.
- High resistance to heat (up to 180ºC)
- Stiff and impact resistant
- As strong as annealed aluminium
- High wear and abrasion resistance
- Resistant to solvents and corrosive chemicals
- Low moisture absorption
- High dimensional stability
- Easy to process
|Extruder temp||260° C – 280° C|
|Min. layer height||0.2mm – 0.4mm|
|Bed temp.||95º C|
For BCN3D Cura users:
Get a proper printing profile for PAHT CF15 using the ones integrated into the BCN3D Cura. Download the latest version of BCN3D Cura.
To ensure good bed adhesion use Magigoo Pro PA.
- Only compatible with BCN3D Epsilon when paired with the Hotend X.
- Store it in an airtight container with desiccant.
- Feed it cautiously into the machine.