Excellent properties, such as mechanical strength, resistance to abrasion, and slip resistance, together with a broad range of possible degrees of hardness with different designs, make Ultrafuse TPU 85A an ideal material for applications in the fields of footwear, sports and leisure, automotive, industrial manufacturing, agriculture and construction.
Advantages of Ultrafuse TPU 85A
- High wear and abrasion resistance
- High tensile strength and outstanding resistance to
- Excellent damping characteristics
- Very good low-temperature flexibility
- High resistance to oils, greases, oxygen and ozone
We select the best raw materials available from renowned suppliers.
Dedicated people, highest standards.
Production on our state-of-the-art computer-controlled machinery guarantees a truly consistent filament, also between colors and batches.
It will perform as expected, every time.
All our products are 100% traceable to the source.
Tips & tricks
To make the best prints with Ultrafuse TPU 85A, we recommend the following settings;
- Nozzle temperature: 200-220 °C
- Bed temperature: 40 °C
- Nozzle diameter: ≥ 0.4 mm
- Bed modification: No, just clean glass
- Print speed: 15-40 mm/s
Technical Data Sheet
Please find the below link to the Technical Data Sheet: