We are excited to announce that we have now included NinjaFlex Flexible Filament in our product range.
NinjaFlex creates extremely flexible, strong prints, extending the capabilities of many of today’s best-selling 3D printers. NinjaFlex is a specially formulated thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), ideal for 3D printers with direct-drive extruders.
NinjaFlex is best suited for
- Fused Deposition 3D printers that use 1.75mm or 3mm filament
- 3D printers that accept other types of filaments such as ABS and PLA
Flexible 3D printer filament features by NinjaFlex includes
- Filament shore hardness of approximately 85A
- Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable high quality prints
- Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding
- Low tack, low CoF exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides
- High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant